cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for 3 month plan, and got switched to $10 for 30 days ARGHHHHHHHHH

wddgff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for a 90 day plan with unlimited provincial talk, unlimited international texts and 6GB of data and paid for everything ($135.60) and now my account says I'm on the $10 for 30 days plan. Not having a good first impression of Public Mobile.

11 REPLIES 11

daydreamin

I'm also in the same boat.  I can now use my phone (after adding more money to my account) which is great but have had no communication either from my email yesterday or my message to the Moderator today.  Not getting a good sense of a company with good customer service . . . . . . .

wddgff

Thanks for all the ideas! Messaged the moderator this morning and still haven't heard back... pretty annoyed...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Let us know what happens.

daydreamin

Thank-you!  I will proceed as suggested and cross my fingers 🙂

mimmo

@wddgff @daydreamin do the same thing @Jesse said top up $10 and change plans to the correct one.  service will start. and mods will credit you the 10$ if you message them once tigs settle down.

mimmo

@Jesse send the mods a prvate message and the will credit you back.  if you dont message them thy wont know.

Send a msg to mod they will offer you 10 dollars pm account credit which can be used for next renewal top.
Check my other reply to see how to send a msg to mod.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

daydreamin

This happened to me too!  After I signed up with my plan and activated my SIM card, found out my phone was locked so just unlocked it yesterday.  I sent an email to PM yesterday and am still waiting for a reply before I do anything else.  Frustrating!

Jesse

This exact same thing happened to me yesterday which was incredibly frustrating, but I ended up paying the $10 extra to change my plan to the proper one.

How will PM refeund me the $10, do I need to explicitly message a MOD, or will they automatically refund everyone who they see from the payment history experienced this bug?

mimmo

Add $10 to teh account and then change teh plan to the proper one.  it has worked for several members.  PM will refund you the 10$

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a msg to mod
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.