cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up but can't login to my account or use my sim card but got charged on my credit card

compass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my sim card and registered an account yesterday and I got an email saying my pin and self-serve account are registered. My credit card is charged as well. But when I try to login my account, I got error message: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." And when I try forget password, it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address". When I plug in my sim card and try to make phone calls, it says my plan doesn't have talk enabled. (I selected unlimited talk when activating my sim). It seems my sim and account are not registered. I also tried to re-register my sim card, but got "Invalid sim" error when register. Could someone help me? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @compass,

Thank you for providing us with the update ! I'm really happy to hear that you were able to activate your account and set it up 🙂

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

compass

Just an update. Finially got everything setup. Here is what I did:

Today just plugged in my sim card and did a test call, it worked. (before it said I don't have a talk plan with my account). So I went on the PM home page and registered my account by PM phone number. PM sent me a text message to verify. Then I put in my infomation to register and finially got into my self serve account. It seems everything is set up correctly now.

ksgarcha

Here is the link @mojo

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Just follow the steps in that post, it tells you what they need to access your account. I still haven't heard back from anyone yet.

mojo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem how do you PM a mod?

iwearsuits

I have the same problem, had to pm the mods, now waiting for them to respond and assist on the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.