cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign on issue - Payment issue.

jccor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

We at our home have 3 lines with public mobile.

-I cannot log in as the email I had registered in the past has changed, therefore I cannot log in to process my payment much less to process the 2 steps verification.(as PMobile is trying to use an outdated email no longer valid)

-I just need to reset the auto pay with a new credit card info and at the same time update my email.

-Be able to log in next time or when required  and make the 2 step verification with a new updated email.

I am trying to process the payment for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AND xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jccor 

It not possible to have 3 lines on 1 email address…only 1 line(account)/email address.

As for the 2FA, click for the code to text your phone. This is faster than by email.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jccor hi you can do all that by 

contacting a cs agent to help  

you can open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jccor 

contact to support team to change email and reset password and make sure for your security question if need to updated and change credit card by CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.