cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in problem

Diala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I tried to sign in to my account but I could not. NMy SIM is working. What should I do?? 

9 REPLIES 9

Glad you were able to get that one sorted out,  @Diala 

Thanks for the assistance,  @esjliv 

Diala

Thanks, I sent the problem and I hope I got it solved

@Diala  - have you tried the Forgot your Password option: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Remember to check your spam/junk email folder for the password reset.

If still issues contact CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Diala

How??

@Diala 

If this has been a long-standing issue, and you have to be able to sign in before, perhaps your login credentials are incorrect.

Try contacting the customer support agents by sending a private message to them by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Diala

Yes, I have always signed in and bought plans since 2020. But this time not work

@Diala 

If you activated in-store, have you set up your self serve account yet?

Do that first.

Diala

I have tried several times on different days. No working

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Diala 

The system may be temporarily down. It's best to sometimes wait an hour and/or try a different device or browser

Need Help? Let's chat.