cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issue

garyghat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to login to my account, however I know my email,  but it's mot accepting my email. I need my account number. Please help me with signing. 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@garyghat 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

go sign in to Self-Serve, To Finding Your Account Number your 14-digit account number can be found in the top right corner.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @garyghat   Did you try the Forgot Password link?  If you have the correct email address, it will ask you to answer the Security question after

if you are unable to reset it that way, open a ticket with PM Support using Chatbot:   https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

I believe that garyghat is having difficultly opening the ticket and that's what the member is asking how to get the account number.  Normally, a Public Mobile customer would never use the account number for anything except for two things, one for account verification to speak to a customer support agent, or to to port a phone number out to another carrier.

@garyghat wrote:

I am trying to login to my account, however I know my email,  but it's mot accepting my email. I need my account number. Please help me with signing. 

The account number can be found in the e-mail message sent to immediately following account activation. It's in the "to" field where you name would usually be near the top of the message.

Are you asking for your account number because the ticket is asking for it?  You do not need this.  Other pieces of information about your account and usage can be provided instead to the customer support.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@garyghat 

You should be able to find your account number 'embedded' in the Welcome to Public Mobile e-mail you may have received upon activation of service.

It will be in the "To" field on the e-mail.   A long series of numbers with a bunch of zero's ....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@garyghat wrote:

Thank you

@garyghat  - have you ever created a Self Serve account, if not you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

IF you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your account and phone number and access to self serve.

If you have not been suspended for over 90 days and you have created a self serve account, try clearing your cache/cookies on your device, or open a tab in incognito mode then try to log in this way.

Edit_1: once logged in you will see your Account Number at the top, right of your account.

OR, you can check your activation email. The account number will be included in the subject 'To' line of the email.

Edit_2: deleted info. I just noticed @HALIMACS got in there 1 minute prior to my Edit_1

😀

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @garyghat   Did you try the Forgot Password link?  If you have the correct email address, it will ask you to answer the Security question after

if you are unable to reset it that way, open a ticket with PM Support using Chatbot:   https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.