cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping address

merlinjohn23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I tried to order a sim sim card online. I entered the shipping address correctly and clicked the button which shows shipping address same as the billing address. I also entered my card details. But, it shows later that the zip code doesn't match the billing address. The payment is already reflected on my bank statement. But, seemingly I couldn't complete the order. How do I solve this problem? Is there any contact number that I can use to solve this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@merlinjohn23 

Zip Code? Does some aspect of this transaction involve the USA?

AE_Collector

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@merlinjohn23, did you order the SIM card via Public Mobile's website and some other third party website? If so, you should have received an email, and there, you can click on where it's travelling of destination. If your CanadaPost delivery guy is the regular guy, he may be able to get to your destination. Our guys here are fairly good, and that they sometimes cross off the incorrect postal code and write down the correct postal code

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@merlinjohn23 wrote:

Hi

I tried to order a sim sim card online. I entered the shipping address correctly and clicked the button which shows shipping address same as the billing address. I also entered my card details. But, it shows later that the zip code doesn't match the billing address. The payment is already reflected on my bank statement. But, seemingly I couldn't complete the order. How do I solve this problem? Is there any contact number that I can use to solve this issue?

@merlinjohn23  If you received an email with an order number then you should be Ok. otherwise you would need to submit a ticket for help.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@merlinjohn23 wrote:

Hi

You can contact the moderators directly here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Did you get a confirmation email? You would have got a confirmation email within the hour. If you have not then I would definitely contact the moderators to see the issue. 

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@merlinjohn23 So, the payment went through, and the shipping address is right?  Wait until tomorrow to  see if you get a shipping email from PM. If you don't, contact the moderators directly through private message here and explain what happened. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators. Two ways to reach them

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- private message them at link below

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.