cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Kyleeye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I updated my plan 2 months ago and the service has gone down hill. Can’t get service anywhere now and I updated for more data and from 3G to 4G and it’s still not available or working properly. Paid extra for this an it’s still not working properly and my service got worse if that’s even possible. Can’t make any calls or look anything up unless im on wifi

5 REPLIES 5

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Kyleeye wrote:

I updated my plan 2 months ago and the service has gone down hill. Can’t get service anywhere now and I updated for more data and from 3G to 4G and it’s still not available or working properly. Paid extra for this an it’s still not working properly and my service got worse if that’s even possible. Can’t make any calls or look anything up unless im on wifi

Reboot the phone, reset network, make sure APN settings is correct for data. Turn on LTE on your phone if you can. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kyleeye , that should not happen when a plan change is made. Are you saying you also had issues though, before the plan change?

Try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works

What other trouble shooting have you tried?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kyleeye 

It sounds like it might be related to the VoLTE rollout. Hopefully PM will correct all the issues with VoLTE.

Meanwhile, manually switch your network to 3G for now.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kyleeye 

log in on a laptop and click the refresh tab. You'll see what plan you have and how much data you have available.

refresh.jpg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So what about incoming calls? Real sms texting in and out?

iphone or Android? Which make and model?

Need Help? Let's chat.