cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Not Working

Jaesil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I switched to Public Mobile with a eSim a month ago and service is not working properly.

I cannot receive ANY calls or texts from others.

However, I can call others but NOT text.

Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jaesil wrote:

I have tried restarting phone, changing network selection to Public Mobile, changing APN. 

All no luck

Just answer previous questions before talking: DID you PORT your number to publicM???

As you can call out does not mean your service is set up right! You might have assigned temporary number. Check what number other see when you call them.
When you find out that, come back and we will try toadvise you what to do next.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jaesil you can make calls without problem??

you port in your number?? exactly when you join? aof over a month, you might need to follow a different procedure to get that fixed

if less than a month, the port likely stuck as you didn't reply Yes to your old provider to approve the port 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jaesil 

Did you port your number in from another carrier and did you reply yes to the text to port your number out?

Jaesil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried restarting phone, changing network selection to Public Mobile, changing APN. 

All no luck

Need Help? Let's chat.