cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve via phone

lilone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all,

trying to purchase a new add on for my phone. Have added funds to my account via online account. 

Online is not accepting adding add ins at this time and to use the phone self serve. So, I called *611 and went to purchase the add on option. When it asks for my password it tells me it is incorrect and I know it’s the right password. Any idea at all how I can reset and put a new 4 digit password so I can buy my add on??

6 REPLIES 6

The account PIN and voicemail PIN can be the same, but that only happens if the customer chose things to be that way.  From what I remember, I was prompted to select an account PIN when setting up my self-serve account, and I was also asked to choose a (separate) PIN for my voicemail account the first time that I dialed into it.

@Luddite Are you sure that changing the voicemail pin also changed the account pin? 

@NDesai Thanks for catching that. I was thinking of the voicemail PIN as they are the same in my account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@lilone Login to your account and look for the Change PIN page; I think it's under Plans & Add-ons.

You can't change the PIN from the self-serve account unfortunately. It can only be changed by mods. 

@lilone Login to your account and look for the Change PIN page; I think it's under Plans & Add-ons.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lilone

The system has been a bit glitchy for the past while.... and the add-ons have been impacted.  If you are absolutely sure that your PIN is correct but the system isn't taking it when you dial 611, then the other means to have this add-on applied is to get the moderators involved.  Send a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them your name, account number and a brief explanation of what's going on and they will manually be able to add the ADD-ON to your account.

Sorry for all the hassel - I know it can be frusterating.  The mods are gone for the night but will response to your message in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.