cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected wrong plan. Need assistance in adding global text please!

n_d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Unfortunately I forgot to add in the free unlimited global text plan (after deductions) to my $120 plan. Is there a way to add it in without charging the bill again?

I need some help on this please. 

** Side question: I transferred over from freedom mobile, and can someone confirm that if I have an add-on (not in the plan itself) called Booster Name: 6 GB, is the promotion already applied to my plan? And is this is 1 one time thing or can I keep this when I auto pay (renew) my 90 day contract each time?

Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since it doesn't cost any extra to add global texting to your plan, the moderators should be able to add it for you. Don't attempt to change the plan yourself or it will bill you again.

You should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, e-mail address.

Normally, the extra 6 GB from the promo will be added automatically to your account within 72 hours of activation, as long as you've ported a number from Freedom at the same time as activation, which had to occur by midnight of July 6th.  If you have a total of 12 GB data available in your account, then it was applied correctly.  If not let the moderators know, so they can manually adjust it. 

The plan (all 6 GB + 6 GB) will be renewable every time.  It's not a one-time bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.