cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says My Plan is Suspended?

stesteste
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the fall promotion (in October) and set myself to auto-renew for payments, yet as of November 27th my account has been suspended because I "failed to make a payment." I already paid $120 for 3 months in October and that's why I'm super confused. When I try to make a payment to unsuspend my account, it says I have a $0 balance and I can't make a payment because I don't owe anything to the system.

Does anyone know why my service (text + call + data) is suspended in this case? Has anyone encountered something like this before?

8 REPLIES 8

poohs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Just a week? Ive been without a reply or service for 2 weeks and holidays are about to roll in

stesteste
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Mods,

Any update on this matter? I recently tried to "re-activate" my plan and was charged $120 on my credit card hoping to get service back - it's been an incredibly painful wait. I've been without service for a week now.

Rayl
Same here. Account Suspended.

MarinaChulak

i am in the same boat

domspaz

why are the mods not even acknowledging it?  

jimm

Im in the same boat..

PM has been experiencing quite a bit of issues, most affected by that Promo, not sure how or why

PM Mods are working to correct this, and with the # of PPL who have raised that matter, the log jam is not short, but long, hopefully they'll have it processed quickly

poohs

im experiencing the same thing right now. I've contacted the mods but neither two have replied. @Saray_O and @Mary_M ... I cant use my phone to text/call either because its suspended.
Guess we have to wait

Need Help? Let's chat.