cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung also prefered to be quite about problems, PM should do better

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi all....

not having any serious problems ( still have to wait for 2 upcoming plan renewals within this week to see ) but one thing i would like to mention here:

Samsung prefered to leave its customers in the dark about issues although many knew about them causing more people to buy faulty devices thus causing much more problems thus loosing trust of their customers who made Samsung what it is today... i think everybody here heard about Samsung....

Now: why don't companys learn from mistakes others made and try to do better? it puzzles me how much problems PM has at the moment yet not a single explaination or even public update as to why and what will be done to solve it....effect: more and more customers ( especially new ones) loose their trust.... the ladies from the online support get overwhelmed with upset message i suppose making their work lifes a misery etc.... see a pattern to the above?

Although PM offers great products, the customer at the end decides the fate of PM thus I do sincerely believe, that it is time for a public announcment explaining a little more as to what is going on instead of allowing more and more new customers with the same issues to come on board... it's time to take a deep breath and first get running what's should be running already....

Ladies: no offense to you as you probably get messages from quite a few upset customers and still try to hold thge flag up..not an easy job i take it....

2 REPLIES 2

David19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

Personally i think, the almighty dollar tells the tale, I'm willing to take a little hardship at hte beginning to save quite a bit of money in the long run.

I had that attitude with Wind for 2 years, with Canadian telecoms it usually never gets better. 

@OP

As a lower teir provider, I think Public Mobile gets a lot more public forgiveness when it comes to technical issues. It's important to remember that sometimes technical issues take lots of time and money to fix. Being public about a technical problem could push new customers away, something that could really hurt PM in the future. 

Another thing to note, PM is owned by Telus. If PM service was as good as its high-end brand 'Telus', then Telus wouldn't sell a single contract. In the end it's is a tradeoff, but the most important thing is to always vote with your wallet. That is really the only way you can send a message to a company

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Personally i think, the almighty dollar tells the tale, I'm willing to take a little hardship at hte beginning to save quite a bit of money in the long run.

I was with rogers and their customer service was crap, and i was paying almost double for it.

At least here it's taking a little longer to get service, but when you do the mods are great and very helpful.

Need Help? Let's chat.