cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM - Stop it.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Just want to put it out there if you are spamming people, please stop. I have received two SPAM emails soliciting services outside of Public Mobile. The emails had absolutely no benefit to me and sounded kinda scammy. This forum is here to help others with their phone service not to exploit it for Netflix and free iPhone 12's. I know the Mod's may look into this but please just lay off. Or at least make the email sound like an option not this scammy hey get your gift now just click this shady link. 

@CS_Agent have you guys been dealing with this much lately? I have been here almost a year and just started to get them. Let me know if you want screen shots etc. 

Rant Done.

Naepalm

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is my old account gone and now I have this account as if I havent been with Public for 4 years....

toa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't even bother reading after realizing it's a spam, so they're not and can't ever gain anything from me 🤣

@Dunkman  I also looked into their profile, they were on the day they sent the email then vanished never to be heard of again... I detest scammers! LOL

@Dunkman my man my main man. BTW congrats again on the oracle post! Amazing to see!

Thanks for the link. I have been out of it for a little bit. I'll try to be on more often 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm 

Unfortunately, the spam messages have been going on for a while.  Public mobile is aware of the issue.  Here is the official announcement.  Report the message, delete and do not click on link.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/What-to-do-with-spam-in-your-Private-Me...

Need Help? Let's chat.