cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW (days) Response time from Moderators!!!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow response turn around from moderators?

I have about 5 open inquiries (and totally separate sets of issues) since Sunday afternoon and only received one response and no follow up.

@CS_Agent 😕

9 REPLIES 9

deweydb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ughhhh this is beyond frustrating.  I'm going to move to a different carrier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pbst2000 wrote:

I am also experiencing the similar issue

it is extremly frustrating

Well that was short-lived. There was a brief period of time here in the last few days where they seemed to responding pretty quickly. I guess with all the promos going on they're all backed up...again.

pbst2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also experiencing the similar issue

it is extremly frustrating

Well, I just got my confirmation from the mods that they DO supposedly bump you down! YIKES! Wonder if some exec got a bonus for that brainchild!

See my reply to that here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Timeframe-to-hear-back-from-Moderator-Tea...

EDIT: Had to replace the link above as previous one broke!

@KMG wrote:

The Moderators have also explained that sending multiple messages to them ends up being counterproductive, as each additional message moves you to the bottom of the queue.

I have yet to see confirmation that that is what happens. They have stated that multiple requests does overload them...makes sense. But I surely hope that additional inquiries does not bump you down... That would be downright stupid.

Anyway, in my case, I have 5 separate issues that need to be resolved.

Yes 5 separate sets of issues (I updated my post to reflect that).

They need to be tracked separately, otherwise it gets messy... 4 different accounts...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow response turn around from moderators?

I have about 5 open inquiries since Sunday afternoon and only received one response and no follow up.

@CS_Agent 😕

Do you have 5 different issues?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Moderators have also explained that sending multiple messages to them ends up being counterproductive, as each additional message moves you to the bottom of the queue.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pm-smayer97 yes, literally everyone is.  Look around the community and you'll see many, many threads about people waiting far longer than normal.  They are very backlogged at the moment.  Please try to be patient.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.