cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card swap

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I DESPERATELY need help to get my SIM card swapped with my also active phone #, I’ve been without my cell phone now for 4 DAYS, and public mobile self serve is not allowing SIM card swap at the moment, PLEASE HELP!!!😥

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1277  this is the direct link for you to open a ticket for SIM swap change..
https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

@1277 

Or send a message....put sim swap in the subject line and be prepared to answer up to 4 questions about your account including info not displayed there that only the account holder would know. Include the new sim card # in your message. The last sim card swap I have done was answered in 10 minutes and completed within a half hour after answering all of the questions including one that I was not prepared for so I had to find the answer.

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@1277 wrote:

I DESPERATELY need help to get my SIM card swapped with my also active phone #, I’ve been without my cell phone now for 4 DAYS, and public mobile self serve is not allowing SIM card swap at the moment, PLEASE HELP!!!😥

@1277 : If you knew of the Change SIM function then you would have known to go there and then you would have seen the address to the chatbot and the keywords to say to get to submit a ticket. Did you do all that?

Need Help? Let's chat.