cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card ordered on the 10th, not yet arrived

lapse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered two SIM cards on the same day.  One arrived on the 14th, but the other still in limbo.  Is there any recourse to get a new SIM card and still qualify for the 12GB/90 day deal?

7 REPLIES 7

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@lapse @CoffeeTime

Found the post @CaNuCk07 mentioned. See here (and note you'll require the SIM order #).

The trick of course is that the ones you ordered haven't arrived. Obviously there's still a backlog talking with Mods this week, so you might want to simply order a new SIM. Be careful with the shipping address (speaking from experience here...I ordered one and didn't notice a minor typo for a few weeks...I ordered a new one immediately and it arrived no problem...strange Smiley LOL ).

Ac89

I ordered one on the 12th and Canada Post most likely lost it.  I messaged Brooke last Friday and she sent me a new one and I just got it today through FedEx.  So really your best bet is to order a new one or wait for PM support to reply to your message and send you a new one.

@CoffeeTime  to get your process going, i would jsut order a new one, and deal with the old one when the mods get to you.

CoffeeTime
They already charged my cc. I've sent a pm to Mary but who knows when she will respond based on the numerous issues floating around here.

@CoffeeTime  I would start my own  thread, and send a private message to the moderators.  odds are you will have to order a new one if it hasnt arrived yet, but they may be able to track your old one.

CoffeeTime
I ordered on the 12th and still no sim 😞

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Take a look through the threads, there is a post somwhere saying that if you ordered  your sim before the deadline but did not recewive it they will still honour the price.

Need Help? Let's chat.