cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card arrival

Mossman123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My SIM card hasn’t turned up at my Address. I’m now without a phone. I need urgent help!

9 REPLIES 9

@Mossman123 wrote:

thanks for this. I do I contact a CS agent? 

HI@Mossman123   you probably don't have a Self-Serve My Account yet, 

Message CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Mossman123

thanks for this. I do I contact a CS agent? 

@Mossman123 

1 month is way too long. I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent and ask for a refund and order the SIM from Canadian Cell Supplies online on sale for $4.99. They have fast shipping and if you are in the Mississauga area, they offer pickup.

HI @Mossman123   Open ticket with PM CS Agent for status update.  If you can get one from store, get it there, it is quicker.  Then just ask PM for a refund.  Of course, if there is no store close to you have one, then ask them to you send back another one quick

Message CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Mossman123

Hi, it’s been well over a month now and my SIM card still hasn’t arrived.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mossman123 wrote:

My SIM card hasn’t turned up at my Address. I’m now without a phone. I need urgent help!

@Mossman123 - did you order a SIM card online with public mobile? If it has been over 10 working days, submit a ticket with customer support to tell them you have not received it yet.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Are you trying to swap a lost or damaged SIM card? Or are you trying to activate a new account?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately the delay keeps getting longer. If time is of the essence either in store or a place like Canadian Cell Supplies is the way to go.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mossman123 

If you need one right away from London Drugs, Walmart or PM retailers.

LD and Walmart might offer a free SIM if you have staff activate the SIM for you so ask.

When the SIM arrives, you can give it to friends and family or sell it but get them to use your referral code 😉 so they get $10 credit on their second bill and you get 1 point/month so you get $15 credit when you have 15 points. 
You can get a referral code from any members on this Community page. 😉😉😉

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mossman123 hi it can take 2 to 3 weeks for your sim to arrive 🙄

Need Help? Let's chat.