Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Cards stolen from my mail box.

scheemapk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am Shakeel.

I have ordered 10 SIM Cards ( order 123589 ). I got mail but that was open and there were no SIM Cards inside.

Please cancel those SIM Cards and issue me new ones. Please this time that should be a priority mail and should be received by someone. So that if nobody at home we can pickup from post office.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You can also sign up for canada post flex delivery. Basically you give your address as the closest post office. And go pick them ip from there.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think you should file a police report for this!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@scheemapk sorry to hear this happened.  😞  The silver lining is that the SIMs are not pre-activated nor associated to any of your account(s).  The most the thief can do is use them to activate their own lines (or sell them to others for crack money).  There will be no impact to you, except that now you'll have to get replacements.  As @xCameron94x said, I would definitely send a private message to the @CS_Agent if I were you, and ask if they can ship you replacements.

If time is short, you could purchase some/all of those 10 replacement cards at Walmart, at a cost of $10 each.  They are now in stock at Walmart locations in Canada.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

You should message the mods about this issues, and also have you contacted Canada Post about this?. The mods wont really know what sim card # is related to your order number, but im hoping they can resolve this for you asap

Here is the link on how to do that:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.