cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Toronto/Mississauga

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

There is a possibility I'll have an extra SIM card in the Toronto/Mississauga area. I will post an update on here.

But i do not live in the downtown Toronto area. Although i may be there tomorrow afternoon

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

This could help people who may be interested if your sim is available.  A great way to activate it and get the deal if you can't meet up  This was posted but Luddite

NEED SIM BUT FAR AWAY from Monteal, Toronto, Vancouver[ Edited ]

So there is a way for spare SIMs to be used in this promo even if you are far away; say Alberta.

BUT it does involve some trust. Here's how it can be done:

1. those in need connect with spare SIM owners by private message

2. spare SIM owner sends unactivated SIM number to new customer by private message

3. new customer activates promo plan on a new account with a TEMPORARY number using the SIM number; giving referral to the "owner"

4. owner confirms SIM is active and mails to new customer; new customer could mail any SIM that arrives too late to the owner

5. all is sweetness and light 😊

The low trust method is as above until step 4 and becomes instead:

4. new customer logs into their account and suspends service under Lost/Stolen Phone

5. new customer orders new SIM and reinstates their account with the new SIM under Change SIM

6. slightly less sweetness and light 🙂

Ralph will chase any miscreants.     Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

SUGGEST those with spares post here with their locale. Those with a need can private message nearest "owner"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.