cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Order

juanisarli8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I placed an order last Sunday for a SIM card (Order 291406) and have yet to receive the SIM or a tracking update. I’m wondering if there’s a way to find out what happened to my order or to get a status update?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27 wrote:

@juanisarli8 

PM normally takes 3-7 days to process your order and another 2 weeks for Canada Post to have it delivered to your house.

So expect it to arrive around the week of May 23.

My experiences are that it usually takes only a day or two for SIM card orders to be processed.  Also, Canada Post isn't always used.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@juanisarli8 

PM normally takes 3-7 days to process your order and another 2 weeks for Canada Post to have it delivered to your house.

So expect it to arrive around the week of May 23.

Freay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@juanisarli8 

Talk to customer service directly, To contact customer support: Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chatbot click here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Could be 2 weeks but be prepared for 3 or more, if you need a sim right away you can go in store or even order from other alternatives. Canadian Cell Supplies is a popular, cheaper and reliable one (much quicker). You can then either keep the other sim as a back up or ask for a refund/credit from a CSA

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@juanisarli8  - normally SIM card come regular letter post via Canada Post. So, if this is the case there would be no tracking number to look up.

If this goes over 10 business days, then you can submit a ticket to CSA to inquire or let them know.

You can contact Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA), by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you do not have a Self Serve account or current Public Mobile number now, you will need to proceed with the 2nd option in the above link to private message CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.