SIM CARD STOPPED WORKING!

smcfarlane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smcfarlane wrote:

Sim card has been fine until today and it quit working in my phone.

I have tried others and they are working fine.

How do I get a free replacement to get my phone back running asap.

@smcfarlane Seems there are several PM clients experience the SIM care not working today. It will be better to contact the moderator to find out what happens. 

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@smcfarlane wrote:

Hi @smcfarlane , what area of the country are you in?  Telus (Public Mobile runs on Telus' network) is having some problems in certain areas of the country right now.  

Here's a place to go when you want to check if Telus (or other carriers) is having problems:

https://downdetector.ca/status/telus  Judging by the bump in the figure at around 17:00 there were indeed problems today.  But now it seems to have returned to normal, thankfully !

@smcfarlane wrote:

how do i contact Mod?

Clik here  The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

smcfarlane

how do i contact Mod?

smcfarlane

Have you made sure the payments are fully paid?

YES

If so, have you checked to make sure you have a plan properly associated with your account?

YES

If both are not issue, perhaps you have switched to a phone that is not compatabile with Public?

Same phone never touched the sim.

If none of these are issues, you should definately provide more details of your issue.

bishamon

@smcfarlane wrote:

BC

The West side of Canada has had some issues.  Perhaps you should check with the moderator team to see if you are affected?

smcfarlane

BC

smcfarlane

Sim card has been fine until today and it quit working in my phone.

I have tried others and they are working fine.

How do I get a free replacement to get my phone back running asap.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smcfarlane wrote:

Hi @smcfarlane , what area of the country are you in?  Telus (Public Mobile runs on Telus' network) is having some problems in certain areas of the country right now.  

bishamon

Hi,

Have you made sure the payments are fully paid?

If so, have you checked to make sure you have a plan properly associated with your account?

If both are not issue, perhaps you have switched to a phone that is not compatabile with Public?

If none of these are issues, you should definately provide more details of your issue.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you want the community to help, may I suggest that you provide a little more details ? Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.