cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD ARRIVAL

rusyaon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It hasnt been more than 7 business days yet— however ive read a ton of reviews of people saying that their sim hasnt arrived days past that mark!! under my tracking number it says the following “NotApplicable/Nes'appliquepas” im a little worried! if its supposed to take weeks the website should just say so. nonetheless its still a little early to be concerned but i hope it arrives some time early next week. 

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You could sell it or give it a friend/family member for free if they use your referral code for a point a month

Going forward the store or a place like Canadian Cell Supplies is much quicker and less of a headache when it comes to Sim Cards

@rusyaon wrote:

Thank you for your response. Do i go into any store that carries the sim cards? Also what then happens to the sim card that may later come in the mail? 

@rusyaon   you can check mobile store in Walmart/Lobalws/London Drug or Koodo stores.  Most of them will carry PM sim card and will help activation.  You can find one here and call them ahead to confirm :

https://www.publicmobile.ca/store-locator

For the one you have ordered, unfortunately, you have to keep it as a spare.   

rusyaon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your response. Do i go into any store that carries the sim cards? Also what then happens to the sim card that may later come in the mail? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rusyaon  - sim cards are normally sent via Canada Post regular letter mail.

But, did you get a tracking number for your order? What carrier is the tracking number for?

If it goes beyond 10 working days and still no SIM Card, then submit a ticket with the Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) here and let them know: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Hopefully, they can send you another one if it got lost in the mail or something.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rusyaon   Buying SIM card from PM online could take as many as 2 to 3 weeks to receive 

Do you need it urgently for activation?  If so, check store.  If you activate with them in store, they will likely give you the SIM card for free.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rusyaon hi yes it can take two or three weeks sometimes I hope you get it soon 😮

Need Help? Let's chat.