cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Activation Page Not Working

Chris29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was recently trying to activate a SIM for the last hour or two and when I click on activate SIM it says "oops this page is this page is unavailable or down for maintenance click below to return to the home page" would really help if someone told me what is going on or what I should do and how long after I should try again.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Once you try again, probably best open a tab in incognito mode (same as inprivate from some browsers, as @Timer already mentioned).

If still issues activating this way, try this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chris29 

I wouldn't say the activation Portal is down for maintenance all that often but it does happen. But it is back up and running again so you should be able to activate without an issue. You don't need to enter your email for that promotion you just need to enter the promo code on the same page alongside your referral code as long as you activate a plan that is $25+.

0However if you're activating a plan that's $35+ try putting in the promo code 2GBBONUS. It's the same amount of recurring monthly plan data but it's unlimited in duration so if it works use it if it doesn't work use the other promo code 12MONTHS2GB.

Don't forget to take screenshots through the activation process so you record the information you enter on your account like your password and email account pin number along with your details of your referral code and your promotion and at the end your transaction summary which includes all this information this way you have a record of it and you can file it in your archive or somewhere else safe if you ever need to access it. If you run into any trouble we're here to help you.

Welcome to public mobile!

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Chris29 

right now is coming back  working if you like to  Activate Your SIM Card Online.

and here free 2GB data for 12 month just for new customer.
enter your email and use same email you will be activated
in here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/

limited_user
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is a common occurrence. Try again later and the day is your best bet!

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Chris29 

on maintenance for that time come later and tried again.

Tipc: use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use just one page inPrivate mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.