cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE

johnpb_42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been dialling a 905 number all the time aand it was OK. Today I am getting the message that I do not have long distance add on and need to apply for it. As far as I know, I have 100 canada wide minutes. What is wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile!

If you plan to stay with Public for a while, you will need to get familiar with the site and the community.  Take some time to learn where to find details regarding your calling minutes, data and billing. 

This will help you understand and save time so you won't have to rely on others for the answers.  Of course the community is here to help, but you can also help by educating yourself.  

Good luck and enjoy the perks and savings! 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@johnpb_42 : The image just above is the main landing page or overview page. If you don't see that line there about 100 minutes then you've used all the minutes. Checking voicemail uses minutes. There are some sporadic reports of consuming minutes on toll free calls.

johnpb_42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

I dont know how to find usage summary in the self-serve options but I believe that I have not used the 100 minutes. This problem started this morning. Is it a problem with the system?

@johnpb_42 

Check in your Data and add on section in your self service account.  See whether you have the 100 minute tracker.  If you don't see it, that means that you ran out of minute for this 30 day cycle.  See below:

Pasted Graphic.png

Then you can purchase the $5 Canada 500 minutes add on, unused minutes roll over to next month.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @johnpb_42 

And further to @Gunner123  reply, if you DON'T see the line item displaying any limited minute allotment showing under self-serve, that means you've consumed the item and are out of minutes.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@johnpb_42 wrote:

I have been dialling a 905 number all the time aand it was OK. Today I am getting the message that I do not have long distance add on and need to apply for it. As far as I know, I have 100 canada wide minutes. What is wrong?

@johnpb_42 hi check in your self serve to see if you have any minutes left if not there is a 5 dollar 500 minute add on they roll over until all used up  also try a 1 in front of your number 

Need Help? Let's chat.