cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of data , but. My plan still valid

MWsoutari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have added 50 $ to my credit in order to renew my plan , which is valid until 28/8/2019 .  But how i can make sure that my plan is renewed ??

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MWsoutari wrote:

I have added 50 $ to my credit in order to renew my plan , which is valid until 28/8/2019 .  But how i can make sure that my plan is renewed ??

Renewals will always take from Available Funds first. If you have sufficient funds in there to cover your plan cost then you'll be good.

@Anonymous  From the title the OP ran out of data.and they want to renew early.

That is an interpretation. I interpreted it elsewise. We'll see if the OP comes back with their intentions.

Noted but 28/8/2019 is 13 days away. 

The OP "appears" to be ESL. It's not entirely clear what his intentions were. I will continue to stand by my post until he says otherwise. It's an interpretation of the provided text. You and others interpreted one way. I threw in my 2 cents interpreting another way. We'll see.

@Anonymous wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MWsoutari wrote:

Renewals will always take from Available Funds first. If you have sufficient funds in there to cover your plan cost then you'll be good.

That is an interpretation. I interpreted it elsewise. We'll see if the OP comes back with their intentions.

Noted but 28/8/2019 is 13 days away. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MWsoutari wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MWsoutari wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MWsoutari wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MWsoutari wrote:

You cannot renew to your existing plan before renewal, you'll need moderator's assistance, click here to send them a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You do have the option to change immediately to a different plan meanwhile using the funds you have deposited.  You can also opt to get a similar plan using BYOP.

Hearing back from the mods could take 2-48 hours.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MWsoutari wrote:

@MWsoutariThe only way you can renew an existing plan early is to ask the moderator. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.