cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming data not working

adrenaline_slee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant get my 2nd data Roaming plan to start working. I ran out of the 250 so bought a gig. I have reset the phone and removed the sim, also tried T-Mobile and AT&T networks. No luck. Had an emergency today and couldnt give AMA my location becaise of my problem. If I cant get help can I at least get a reimbursement?

5 REPLIES 5

@adrenaline_slee 

Click on the (?) at the bottom right corner of the screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue. Type in add on issue, then human, then follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen. Watch for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

adrenaline_slee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I message a moderator

@adrenaline_slee  As @computergeek541  has suggested make sure the add on (the correct one) appears in your account under your plan and add ons. If it doesn't appear there check your payment history to see if  it appears there as a debit (charge) to your balance. If it doesn't purchase it. If it does make sure your roaming is on. Use airplane mode for 5 minutes. That may reestablish a connection to the network. If it appears in your account and it's still not working you will need to message the moderators to look into your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@adrenaline_slee wrote:

I cant get my 2nd data Roaming plan to start working. I ran out of the 250 so bought a gig. I have reset the phone and removed the sim, also tried T-Mobile and AT&T networks. No luck. Had an emergency today and couldnt give AMA my location becaise of my problem. If I cant get help can I at least get a reimbursement?

@adrenaline_slee Was the 250 MB part of the US roaming talk/text/data package? If yes then you need to wait for the 10 days to expire before the second data add-on starts working.

Best to submit a ticket to verify. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@adrenaline_slee wrote:

You've checked to make sure that it was added to your accont properly? I'm sure you're aware about the 2-step add-on on pruchasing process that requires you to first make a top up.

Also, did you pay $20 or $30 for the 1GB add-on?

Need Help? Let's chat.