cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

kg3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The last two friends that I signed up (Anita xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & Ralph xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) I did not receive the Reward.Has there been a change to the policy?

Keith

4 REPLIES 4

kg3

I personally inserted my share code during activation,she recieved the$10 so I dont understand why the Reward has not been paid.It does not show up in my Rewards

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Remove names and numbers from public forum.

What do you mean 'you signed up'? Did they use your referral code? Do you see last 4 digits of their phones on your account?

Meow_0-1666289665485.png

If they applied your referral code correctly, log in to Rewards and confirm reward available.

There is no change in PM reward policy regarding referrals.

noaccountpls

@kg3 can you please remove your personal info everyone in the community can see your friends phone numbers it is a good idea never to post private information

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kg3 hi I don't think they would appreciate you putiing their name and number on a community forum ,go to top right of your post edit to delete personal info 

they  need to  to contact a customer service agent to find out why they are not  there did they recieve there 10 dollars? 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.