cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

WD25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have introduced my wife *** *** ****. And I pay with my same credit card. But I don’t get rewards 

my No. *** *** ****

Wife’s No. *** *** ****

please check this

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @WD25   your wife go the $10 reward yet?  When she activated? it takes 72 hours for PM to put in the $10 reward for your wife.  

For you, you can check your My Rewards site, depends on if you are on old or new reward.  If you have old reward, you should see her phone number , last 4 digits, in a day or two.  I think if you are on new rewards system, you will only see the Friend amount up by 1 point and it might take couple days to show up

Wait for a full week, if you see nothing on your end, or your wife also not see the $10 in Available fund on My Account, please have your wife to open ticket with PM CS agent , 1 ticket for both of you:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by Typing: My rewards are missing,
Select "Public Points"
click on "Refer A friend",
then click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
finally click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WD25 

B478A18C-BC31-4889-9581-EFEE351A8A71.jpeg

 Hit the yellow highlighted area

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@WD25 

This is a public forum so click on the down V in the circle and remove your numbers or you will get a lot of Spam calls.

You can contact a CS_Agent to look into your Rewards by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message on the envelope icon above.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WD25  This is a public forum.. edit your post and remove your phone numbers.. help will be offered..

Need Help? Let's chat.