cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards program

SweeneyRG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I accidentally clicked through to the new reward point program.

They "can't" reverse it, which is horse crap.

I rather give my more of money to another carrier than to stay with one that makes their customers pay for their mistakes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a better carrier?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SweeneyRG  - did you click the box to 'agree to the terms and conditions' ? Or, did they take that step away?

Yegger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To answer your question.. maybe Lucky mobile? Same low-tier as PM but under Bell i believe. Or Koodo if you'd like to stay in Telus network. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SweeneyRG 

We have been warning people when they change their plan NOT to click on switching to the new Points system.

The only good thing is you can redeem $15 credit off your bill if you collected 15 points and also the Giveaway contest for Points member.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@SweeneyRG wrote:

So I accidentally clicked through to the new reward point program.

They "can't" reverse it, which is horse crap.

I rather give my more of money to another carrier than to stay with one that makes their customers pay for their mistakes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a better carrier?

@SweeneyRG , unfortunately not! 😥 I had to select to the box to agree to the terms before I switched to the points program , so I lost my rewards program that I have been with since 2019! Nothing the CSA’s could do about it! I put up a big fight over it!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SweeneyRG 

once you've opted out of Rewards in favor of Points...you can't go back, I'm afraid.

Although Points aren't that lucrative...they do have some value. I suggest you stick around and just see if you can collect enuff Points to take advantage sometime.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, you cannot go back to monetary rewards anymore.

Selecting points is irreversible 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.