cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied to December bill

MarkWestcott
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone tell me why my loyalty awards were not applied to my December bill? I’ve been a customer for almost a year and this is the first time I’ve had this problem. 

10 REPLIES 10

MarkWestcott

@pseth wrote:

Hi - I've had the same problem.  My rewards were not applied to my April 2018 bill.  I should be receiving $4 per month in rewards ($1 loyalty, $1 for referring a friend and $2 for auto-pay).  How do I get this fixed?  I should be credited $4.52 (the difference between what my credit card was charged and my regular bill - i.e. $4 plus tax).

Only one way. Contact Moderator_Team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pseth

Hi - I've had the same problem.  My rewards were not applied to my April 2018 bill.  I should be receiving $4 per month in rewards ($1 loyalty, $1 for referring a friend and $2 for auto-pay).  How do I get this fixed?  I should be credited $4.52 (the difference between what my credit card was charged and my regular bill - i.e. $4 plus tax).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MarkWestcott, it does seem like your rewards were skipped in December.  You did not make an immediate plan change which would have nullified rewards.  I suggest getting in touch with the moderator team to resolve the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@MarkWestcott wrote:

DB608435-6882-4097-B3BE-3D1466F36F7E.png

Thanks for the instructions  

@MarkWestcottAre your rewards sitting in self serve overview as double the normal amount ($4 auto pay / $2 refer a friend?) Curious to know if they were just not applied to the account or?

But either way it looks like something went wrong. If your friend is still on your list and showing, and your autopay must be set up if auto-payment was taken... I would shoot off a message to the mods to look into this.

MarkWestcott

DB608435-6882-4097-B3BE-3D1466F36F7E.png

Thanks for the instructions  

@MarkWestcott wrote:
My apologies, I should have written autopay and refer a friend rewards. They total $3.00 per month. 

I tried to copy/paste my account info but it didn’t work. Is there another way(iPhone)?

@MarkWestcott

No worries, upload a screen shot of the transaction history far enough back to show the renewal

• Press and hold the Power button on the right side and click the Home button at the exact same time. (IPHONE)

Rest assured if you are really missing the credits where you are entitled the moderator team will credit you

MarkWestcott
My apologies, I should have written autopay and refer a friend rewards. They total $3.00 per month. 

I tried to copy/paste my account info but it didn’t work. Is there another way(iPhone)?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@MarkWestcott wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my loyalty awards were not applied to my December bill? I’ve been a customer for almost a year and this is the first time I’ve had this problem. 

@MarkWestcottDid you mean auto-pay reward and not loyalty?

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MarkWestcott wrote:

@MarkWestcottLoyalty comes after a year.

Almost a year = $0. You should never have got loyalty yet.

Please post a screen shot of your account transaction history and show us where you have been getting credit where it is not due. If you have been getting loyalty for being with public mobile for less than 1 year that is a mistake.

Need Help? Let's chat.