cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward doesn't apply when changing plan

mounderbellal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community,

I have upgraded my $30 plan to $35 and I have $2 for autopay and 1$ for refferal, I payed $39.55

I was wondering why they didn't apply my rewards right now, can anyone has an answer for that?

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Rewards do not get applied immediately when you change plan but on renewal (billing) day.

It is always advisable to schedule plan change on next renewal and not change immediately.

Rewards are not lost when you change plan. You will lose outstanding minutes/data GB if you change your plan immediately, though. And you will not get any refund nor pro-rated price either meaning if you paid for your plan $x 2 days ago and decided to change plan today, you will pay new plan cost of $y and $x paid for next 28 days will be lost.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mounderbellal 

your Rewards follow through for your account and for any plan earn the Rewards on your account not for the plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mounderbellal : It sounds like you did an immediate plan change. The rewards don't get applied when doing so. Also, there is no pro-rating here for the prior plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.