cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward discount bugged?

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just noticed on my mom's bill around the time she gets her 1 year loyalty discount she didn't get auto pay discount for some reason is that normal? I never really paid attention to my PM bills cause I always expected it to be right and I can't see that far back on my credit bill or on PM so I don't know if that happened to me too.

15 REPLIES 15

@Shutdown 

Well that's interesting because that's conflicting information from public mobile unless of course it was during renewal or more than 30 days. Since this issue has been fixed since mid February and tested each month since then but maybe it was a one off glitch.

Thank you for the update and I will seek clarification on my end.

Shutdown

This is what moderator said

"The reason was that in the month of March, the line was suspended as per lost or stolen then reactivated."

@Daps

Unless @Shutdown  used the lost/stolen feature during the renewal process (commencing before and restoring after resulting in a suspended account) the autopay reward would not be affected. This has been confirmed by pm and testing effective mid February 2020.

@Shutdown 

When you have the moderstors manually add the $2 ask what may have caused the autopay reward to not apply.

You have solved the problem. I believe they will credit it back but you have to contact the moderators for that.

AE_Collector

Shutdown

We did suspend the plan for like half a day however we re-enabled it within the same day. Due to the phone being stolen.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shutdownbe aware that if your mom suspended service (or reported her phone lost or stolen), this can affect the (autopay) reward for the month in question.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shutdown wrote:

I am aware of the taxes and I've already looked over the payment history. March was the only month where auto pay did not apply for some reason and no I did not change her plan or anything and the payment info has always been the same for over a year.

You need moderator assistant by creating a moderator support ticket as suggested by other members.

Shutdown

I am aware of the taxes and I've already looked over the payment history. March was the only month where auto pay did not apply for some reason and no I did not change her plan or anything and the payment info has always been the same for over a year.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shutdown wrote:

I just noticed on my mom's bill around the time she gets her 1 year loyalty discount she didn't get auto pay discount for some reason is that normal? I never really paid attention to my PM bills cause I always expected it to be right and I can't see that far back on my credit bill or on PM so I don't know if that happened to me too.

Please note that there is sale tax added to your 30 days payment. 

(Plan cost - $2 autopay discount) * tax = most likely your plan cost.

Your payment on your autopay cc statement will have sale tax added as above calculation.

When you check her account payment history, it will show the plan cost less autopay discount.

Please check her account payment history.

You can also post the screenshot of her account payment history with her personal info masked out.  We will review it and determine what went wrong.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shutdownlooks like your mom had a billing glitch. You will need to contact moderators. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Shutdown Click on ? on bottom right and follow directions to create a ticket for moderators. They may manually add the missed reward to the account.

Shutdown

It does show and she did get it for april it just skipped march only. I've checked the last 6 month every month had it but march for some reason. Also nothing was changed on her account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Shutdown  it isn't normal. Is the $2 autopay reward sjowing as a credit in her self service account?  If it isn't your mom will have to contact the moderators to get it applied. Stay safe. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Shutdown

It is enabled it just skipped only march. April and every other month worked fine and march happened to be the month she would gain 1 year loyalty so I'm wondering if there's a bug with auto pay around the time with loyalty increasing.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Shutdown Click on Manage my card to see whether or not it is linked to the account and autopay is enabled. 

Need Help? Let's chat.