cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve extra subscription fee

Ben79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started an account with Public Mobile with an esim, the activation never worked out. I started a second account with a physical sim, it worked immediately. I'm still out the activation fee on the original account.  How do I get that money back?thanks

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ben79 - you said you started a SECOND account with a physical SIM card? If so, then you will likely get charged for two account on the future renewals of both accounts. Unless you turned off Autopay (toggle off the Subscribe option?) on the first account, did you ?

Not sure if CS_Agent will refund you, but perhaps they could credit your new account? But again, not guaranteed. 

You know we are not public mobile representatives here on the community forum, right? Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ben79 

you should have just message support with the new sim card number for them to update the sim card number on the old account

Since you opened a new account now, you can now engage support and ask them to close the original eSIM account and try to ask refund:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.