cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password link

Thithanh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I enter my email to get the reset password link but nothing gets sent it’s not in my inbox or junk 

7 REPLIES 7

markrkeeler

The bot is useless, it just redirects you right back to the password reset.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Thithanh 

Are you entering the same e-mail address in both fields on the form?

Public Mobile - Forgot Your Password?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Thithanh wrote:

I enter my email to get the reset password link but nothing gets sent it’s not in my inbox or junk 

Hi @Thithanh to reset your password, contact the moderators using the links already provided above.  Expect a response from the moderation in 2 -48 hours (much faster response these days).  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up... that would be the moderator's reply.

Also keep checking the email you use as username.  They may send you a link there to verify this is your account.

Please keep us posted

RosieR

@Thithanh wrote:

I’ve tried for the last 4 days 

@Thithanh   Have you checked the envelope icon top right of the screen next to your avatar for messages from moderators.  Password reset email/notice has a two hour expiry and you would need another reset request if not used within the expiry window.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thithanh : Was it a quite long email address? Are you typing it exactly as the welcome email you would have got when you activated?

Thithanh

I’ve tried for the last 4 days 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Thithanh wrote:

@Thithanh ,

Maybe you typed it in incorrectly? Try it again.

If this continues not to work, you will need help from the Moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.