cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed plan, not in effect?

Corné
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've manually bought a new plan, 10 days, Canada wide call, unlimited text and 2 GB data + 2 GB bonus.

I paid, the money went in, it all shows at current plan, but I'm unable to call, text, or use the internet.

When I call someone I get the response that call is not included in my plan but it is.

My phone itself shows the full service bar for both calling and data.

How to solve this?

Cheers, Corné

5 REPLIES 5

Corné

Sorry, it was 30 indeed, I already tried those options, thanks for your reply though!

Corné

Thanks for your reply, I've send the moderator team a pm.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Corné wrote:

Hi,

I've manually bought a new plan, 10 days, Canada wide call, unlimited text and 2 GB data + 2 GB bonus.

I paid, the money went in, it all shows at current plan, but I'm unable to call, text, or use the internet.

When I call someone I get the response that call is not included in my plan but it is.

My phone itself shows the full service bar for both calling and data.

How to solve this?

Cheers, Corné

@Corné

Was the plan suspended before you made the change? You need help from the moderator team to change a suspended plan.

If you changed your plan while the previous one was still active: Did you future date the change or was it an immediate change?

Either way, it looks like it's your best bet to use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team to get their help with this account related issue. Include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, new plan you want to switch to.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

did you check if the port was successful, because if it didnt happen successfully, then you wont recieve calls or texts. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Corné,

Assuming you meant 30 day plan as I do not see any 10 day plans offered by Public Mobile:

1. Have you tried restarting your phone?

2. When you paid, did you pay the amount including taxes?

Need Help? Let's chat.