cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew data plan before due date. HELP ME

vgraham1222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have run out of data 1 week ago. I have my money in my account but am unable to see that I can renew it before my date of renewal. I need this applied within the next hour before I have no free wifi. Please!!

6 REPLIES 6

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@vgraham1222 , if you are only wanting wi-fi, and FREE, then don't use your data then.

Hit the wi-fi spots like the shopping malls, libraries, restaurants to cafe, museum, book stores to doctor offices, dental offices, anywhere that offers free wi-fi. 

If you subscribe to cable, maybe Shaw or Telus as an example, you can download their app to see where h-fi wi-fi spots are available. Many businesses use free wi-fi for their customers because it's another benefit to being part of the clientele! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vgraham1222 wrote:

I have run out of data 1 week ago. I have my money in my account but am unable to see that I can renew it before my date of renewal. I need this applied within the next hour before I have no free wifi. Please!!

@vgraham1222  SUbmit a ticket to PM and ask them to renew your existing plan early.  

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@vgraham1222 to contact a moderator as @Anonymous  suggests to renew early . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@vgraham1222 wrote:

@vgraham1222 You can buy a data addon or change your plan right away. You can't renew your current plan before due date...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vgraham1222 wrote:

A couple choices to start...you could change plans now. Or to renew early you would need moderator help. Unfortunately, renewing early is not self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.