cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimbursement on cancellation ?

Jfsuppa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I cancel my account before the end of the 30 day period will I be reimbursed?

6 REPLIES 6

@simar_singh check your private message inbox

simar_singh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey can you share any referral link as I am looking to buy new sim

amitbhagat
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately no, you may use it upto paid period @Jfsuppa 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

If you are on autopay, all you have to do is remove your payment card beforehand and the service will just end at your next renewal date.

@Jfsuppa 

this is not a good option to rely on. please also put your account in lost/stolen mode when you decide to cancel. there are many members complaining about being charged even after auto-pay was removed

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jfsuppa wrote:

If I cancel my account before the end of the 30 day period will I be reimbursed?

@Jfsuppa If you are porting your Public Mobile number to another provider, that automatically closes your Public Mobile account, and any Available Funds in your balance will be lost.

Good suggestion by @HALIMACS to remove your credit card prior, since you will not have access to your SELF SERVE account if you are ported out. And although the card should not continue to be charged, better safe than sorry.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably, @Jfsuppa , Public Mobile is a prepaid service so there are no refunds for partial services unused.

If you do decide to cancel, try to do close to the end of your 30-day cycle.

If you are on autopay, all you have to do is remove your payment card beforehand and the service will just end at your next renewal date. 

EDIT:  Additional information from PublicMobile_TermsOfService, provides that:  "Prepaid service credits are non-refundable."

Need Help? Let's chat.