cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

ayapinpa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought public mobile’s boucher at pharmacy but they didn’t work at all.

I want refund for them so I asked to the manager of pharmacy. But they can’t refund of them so I contact to public mobile directly.

10 REPLIES 10

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Highly unlikely as any company that does prepaid and especially vouchers/gift cards bought in store are no refund policies. With that said it wouldn't hurt to try with a CSA. What company did you go with? Did you port your number over from PM or just get a new number with your current new provider

Yes. That's what I mean. Doing that closes the account here after confirming the text.

@ayapinpa  Public Mobile Suport

You can try to message them and express your frustration,  but I doubt they can refund

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

but you can ask them to see if thr voucher still valid.  If so, maybe you can sell it to another PM customer here

ayapinpa

You mean I changed phone company with same phone number..? 

ayapinpa

What is the PM support?

Did you take your number with you and confirm the text from here? If so then the account will be closed.

@ayapinpa Sorry PM suport is prepaid provider and it won't provide refund.  You should have  opened ticket with PM suppoet and work with them to resolve the issue 

ayapinpa

And also I already change the phone company to another. Cause I couldn’t recharge. So I just want refund. 

ayapinpa

I tried next day too and I made 611 call too but they didn’t work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ayapinpa 

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate. Has it been that long? Easiest way to add is to call 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.