cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

feryhash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t know while is point system I have to pay more so for this month I charged more than usual and I would like to cancel my plan with new system point also please refund my money for this month. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@feryhash A couple of things to add, you may want to look at the newer plans as you could maybe get the same or better for less.  For example if you log in to your account there's an unadvertised $19 plan with 1GB data at 4G speed.  Remember also that if you cancel with Public Mobile you will lose your phone number.  The account must be active for you to transfer your current number to a new provider. Once the transfer is complete your PM account will close automatically.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@feryhash 

We all wish that we can just switch back to the Legacy Rewards but no can do.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Pm doesn't do refund.  You can put in a ticket and request one but I doubt they will.

Also no one on this forum works for PM so there nothing we can do

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

There is no opting out of the new rewards system. You now have to pay the full price for the plan, and you'll accumulate points which can be redeemed in 15 points increments for a $15 account credit. The earn rate is much less on the new system unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.