cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Tammie2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I my esim card says my phone is not compatible. Cancel my subscription and refund my first month as I am unable to connect. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

@eddieO wrote:

@Tammie2, if you are still interested in Public Mobile you can pick up a physical SIM card from a TELUS/Koodo or Mobile Klinik store near you or you can order a SIM card from Amazon with free shipping if you have Prime. If you would still like to cancel you can click on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

Public Mobile doesn't offer refunds.  All sales are final. While there are sometimes exceptions made, I don't see a refund as likely as long as a physical SIM is an option.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Tammie2, if you are still interested in Public Mobile you can pick up a physical SIM card from a TELUS/Koodo or Mobile Klinik store near you or you can order a SIM card from Amazon with free shipping if you have Prime. If you would still like to cancel you can click on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

@Tammie2 , this service doesn't offer refunds per the terms of service.  Use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket and an agent can assist you with switching to a p-SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.