cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral codes for new connection/port to PM

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was wondering if I could use 2 referral codes for a new connection.

For example - I have 2 friends who use PM, and I have their codes, can I use their codes, both at same time, to get a connection or port from a different company to PM

Any comments are appreciated : ) 

12 REPLIES 12

Shubh2023

Thank you! Yeah, I agree, spending time with like-minded people is very important. 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Shubh2023 

You're welcome! We're happy to have you here. The more you learn the more you can help others. The more time you spend here the more likely you can earn a community reward as well.

Shubh2023

Thanks for the input. I just had a really great answer that you have given and I have figured out whom I should help out in this scenario.

Considering that one of them has been beside me for quite a long, while I was going through my ups and downs and I think it's best to take his Code, so as to join the community as well as trying to save some money in the long run, plus get to use the 5G for because I have never used 5G from public mobile!

So thanks a lot again and it will be really great to be a part of this bigger community, in which we all share and care for each other and want to do the best for everyone here! 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Shubh2023 

That can be a tough one. Maybe consider....

• Who is in it for the long haul? So they will benefit from you staying as a customer in the long run.... Is one more likely than the other to jump ship for a new phone or a better deal?
  • Or who is the newer customer who may need referrals more so than the other who may have several or enough already to cover their bill cost?
  • Is one or the other on a fixed or low income or maybe a student or struggling financially? Will your referral reward benefit one of them more than the other?
  • Is one more tech savvy than the other? Or a regular community member who may be able to help you out with shared pm knowledge when you run into an issue?
  • Which one makes a better pie? Do they serve it a la mode?

Maybe these questions will help you make your decision. Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile!

Shubh2023

Naah, it's cool. I have decided whose code I have to use and it should be the one, who told me about public mobile at the beginning, so I guess I should go ahead with that!

Thanks 😊

@Shubh2023 wrote:

Trust me, it's a really tough decision for me because both of them are quite good friends of mine and if one or other gets to know, that I didn't take their codes and took the opposite one, I have to manage this situation then!

Use a family member's code if you have any. They will definitely understand. 

Shubh2023

Trust me, it's a really tough decision for me because both of them are quite good friends of mine and if one or other gets to know, that I didn't take their codes and took the opposite one, I have to manage this situation then!

@Shubh2023 wrote:

Well I see! Okay sure thanks! It would be a hard decision but well, I have to see to it then!

Seems like a tough one 😉

Shubh2023

Well I see! Okay sure thanks! It would be a hard decision but well, I have to see to it then!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Shubh2023 

There's only one space for a referral code to be entered on the payment page during activation. So you will have to choose which friend's code to use. The code will benefit your friend by rewarding them with 1 point or $1 (depending on which rewards program they are on) and you will recieve the bonus $10 referral credit within 72 hours of activation but usually it will appear in your account the next day. The referral code does not affect porting, connections or anything else when activating.

Screenshot_20230827_182420_Photos~2.jpg

Shubh2023

Oh I see, so I cannot use two referral codes for one single account because I do not want to offend any one of the two friends, which I have. So, it's a hard decision then, whose code should I be using!

@Shubh2023 wrote:

I was wondering if I could use 2 referral codes for a new connection.

For example - I have 2 friends who use PM, and I have their codes, can I use their codes, both at same time, to get a connection or port from a different company to PM

Only one referral code can be used per new account activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.