cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Rewards

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If I change my number or port my number over to my existing PM account do I loose my referall credits or community rewards? Are they attached to the phone number or the PM account number?

Thanks. 

12 REPLIES 12

mo1979ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just use you same email address as your initial account for your new account and you should be fine.

88cranston

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@88cranston wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@88cranston  lounge supposedly does not count to community rewards, but no one really knows.

Oh. Thanks. So you are an Oracle...and a good one!!! And you are appointed by PM? And no one knows if the Lounge counts towards Community rewards? The reason I ask is that some folks here are saying there is another Oracle here, that penalizes others at his/her whim by moving their posts to the Lounge. So can you find out if Lounge posts contribute to the rewards?  In a way I would think not....but a number of us would like to know. 

The thread topic was about referral rewards so I am not sure how it got to an Oracle penalizing people at whim by moving topics to The Lounge.  If you would like to discuss why I moved your thread @88cranston  private message me and we can discuss it there as to not clutter up the community when people are looking for support for their service issues with PM.

If you want to talk to me....it will be in forum. I put a post in a logical group and you moved it. Done the move is over with...but it seems you want to keep it an issue. It's ok, I am just waiting for next time.

@88cranston wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@88cranston  lounge supposedly does not count to community rewards, but no one really knows.

Oh. Thanks. So you are an Oracle...and a good one!!! And you are appointed by PM? And no one knows if the Lounge counts towards Community rewards? The reason I ask is that some folks here are saying there is another Oracle here, that penalizes others at his/her whim by moving their posts to the Lounge. So can you find out if Lounge posts contribute to the rewards?  In a way I would think not....but a number of us would like to know. 

The thread topic was about referral rewards so I am not sure how it got to an Oracle penalizing people at whim by moving topics to The Lounge.  If you would like to discuss why I moved your thread @88cranston  private message me and we can discuss it there as to not clutter up the community when people are looking for support for their service issues with PM.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I smell gaming going on in this thread.  Same answer to what appears to be a question that OP probably knows the answer.  The solution is awared to the third time the same answer was given.  Where there is smoke there is fire. 

@88cranston , I don't move threads/posts without great amount of consideration as I do believe in free speech as overarching.  Note that participation adjustments can be made to counteract gaming in different ways that do not include moving posts. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@88cranston  if you have an issue then take it up with PM moderators.

The official line is lounge does not count toward community rewards.  That is all I know. The lounge  is a place for non public mobile related discussions since this is firstly a pm support community. 

As for Good Oracle vs bad Oracle... Please.  But if you have an issue take it up with the moderators. But maybe let bygones be bygones and let's all move on.

88cranston

@mimmo wrote:

mimmo

88cranston

@mimmo wrote:

Community rewards are tied by email your self serve email and community email need to be the same 

BUT does every discussion group/category count towards a Community reward (ie. The Lounge)?  

Referral rewards are linked to the account, not the tel number on the account.

88cranston

@geopublic wrote:

@88cranston wrote:

If I change my number or port my number over to my existing PM account do I loose my referall credits or community rewards? Are they attached to the phone number or the PM account number?

Thanks. 

@88cranston No, rewards are associated with your account not your number. In fact, you can change your number once every 30 days without any issues same goes for porting in a number.

Thank you. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@88cranston wrote:

Thanks. 

@88cranston No, rewards are associated with your account not your number. In fact, you can change your number once every 30 days without any issues same goes for porting in a number.

mimmo

Community rewards are tied by email your self serve email and community email need to be the same 

Referral rewards are linked to the account, not the tel number on the account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Change your number is fine...you'll keep rewards. Long as you have the same accouint.

Need Help? Let's chat.