cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot username and password, also do not remember the account number

Shan2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Using this service for a long time, I do not remember the username and password for self serve account. I do not even remember the account number for my number. I want to make payment for this number. I had pre-authorized payment, but now I changed my credit card, so i couldn't pay. Please HELP.

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Shan2 wrote:

Using this service for a long time, I do not remember the username and password for self serve account. I do not even remember the account number for my number. I want to make payment for this number. I had pre-authorized payment, but now I changed my credit card, so i couldn't pay. Please HELP.

@Shan2 you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Shan2 

Check your emails for welcome email, that will be your login.

Once you find it you can reset your password.

Go to gas station and load voucher via 611, your rewards for autopay will not be affected

Doomsday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have not already, you may want to try the forgot password button.

Or private message them at link below.

CLICK HERE 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Shan2 contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@Shan2 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.