cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code If already activated

seekingthelight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I enter my friend's referral code if the store already just activated my new sim card? They said to activate my profile online where I could maybe input it, but I don't see how. 

3 REPLIES 3

@seekingthelight wrote:

How do I enter my friend's referral code if the store already just activated my new sim card? They said to activate my profile online where I could maybe input it, but I don't see how. 

That's terrible advice that you were given. There isn't any way for you to input this after-the-fact from within your self serve account.  Did the person at the store say why it wasn't done during activation?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @seekingthelight 

Usually the referral code is inputted at the time of activation (either at home or in-store).

I guess the store employee couldn't bother. After activation, you cannot enter or modify your friend's referral code yourself. Please contact Moderators and they will gladly help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@seekingthelight contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the circle at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.