cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code Changed

missypub
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had my plan for a couple of weeks and I've been sharing my referral code with friends.  Today, I noticed my referral code changed!  Does that happen often?  Will I still get credit for my friends who used my original referral code?

The two codes aren't even similar, they are totally different.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@missypub wrote:

I am looking at my account BUT I just set up a plan for my mom and just logged out of her account.  I'll clear my cache and cookies and take another look.

Keep us posted. You're likely seeing her referral code.

missypub
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am looking at my account BUT I just set up a plan for my mom and just logged out of her account.  I'll clear my cache and cookies and take another look.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@missypub wrote:

I've had my plan for a couple of weeks and I've been sharing my referral code with friends.  Today, I noticed my referral code changed!  Does that happen often?  Will I still get credit for my friends who used my original referral code?

Thanks!

Are you the only account holder in your household ? Are you looking at someone's account ...not yours ?

ninja'd

@missypub wrote:

Thanks!

It should never happen.

Do you have more than one account?  If you log into one account, log out, and log into a different one, the self serve site will sometimes show parts of the details from the previously logged in account.

Need Help? Let's chat.