cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

kimmytran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend just signed up with my referral code on Friday December 2. I don't see the $1 monthly discount in my account. How long should it take to show up? Also, I got an email on December 1st with promotions of free data and long distance minutes. There is a statement in the email: 

Sharing is caring. Refer a friend and you'll both save $25!

For a limited time, we’ll take $5 off your monthly payment for up to five months as long as your friend stays with us. Make sure your friend uses your code found in My Account and activates before December 12, 2022.

Should I expect to receive this promotion?

5 REPLIES 5

@kimmytran wrote:

Thanks for your response. Actually the friend who deleted the text is not the same friend as the one who just signed up with PM.

My friend who just signed up should be getting a $25 credit to their account? Do they have to wait 72 hours before seeing this promotion in their account as well?

The frst of the $5 credits for this promotion will come in January.

kimmytran

Thanks for your response. Actually the friend who deleted the text is not the same friend as the one who just signed up with PM.

My friend who just signed up should be getting a $25 credit to their account? Do they have to wait 72 hours before seeing this promotion in their account as well?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@kimmytran 

Yes, including weekend.

Try sending reply YES2 to 4911

Actually, if you're friend just activated, they'll get all that free holiday gifts automatically and they probably won't get the text.

kimmytran

Does the 72 hours include the weekend?

Another question: I think my friend deleted the text with the free data and long distance promotion. Will Public Mobile send another text? 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@kimmytran 

Normally you should see your $1 referral notice within 72 hrs. 

The other $5 x 5 should start showing up in January.

Need Help? Let's chat.