cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Last week I made my first referral so it was pretty awesome today to log into my account and see a $20 Credit in my balance. Thanks public mobile. Has anyone else received their credit yet? Is there anything I should know about the credit or can I use it on anything?

6 REPLIES 6

_PAP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thats great congrats!

Hope to join the club soon. 

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks everyone. Im excited to get my next one.

maggiemarie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thats aweome congrats 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog wrote:

Last week I made my first referral so it was pretty awesome today to log into my account and see a $20 Credit in my balance. Thanks public mobile. Has anyone else received their credit yet? Is there anything I should know about the credit or can I use it on anything?

Congrats!

You will see the person's last four digits phone number that you referred under your OVERVIEW.

• Hit the "My Rewards" button.
  • Then hit the "little" arrow pointing to the right, and your detail of rewards will look something like this:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

@treefrog 

Nicely done getting that first one under your belt with an extra bonus credit! Credit can be used to pay for anything within your account or your plan renewal.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Everyone that qualified has been credited today.

The funds are in your available balance and will go towards your next 30 day plan or you can go and buy add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.