cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Blenkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up my public mobile account and I was having a really hard time but eventually got it working. Now I see that the refer a friend didn't take in my profile and there's no number to call. Is there a way to fix that on here?

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@Blenkie 

To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain what happened and that the code was not accepted during activation and if it would be possible to add to your account.

The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

@Blenkie wrote:

He said he did not receive a message. How do I contact a mod?

Sorry I'm not good at this stuff

Top of this page, click on Get Help, then Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blenkie wrote:

You're doing fine. So then yes you'll need to contact the moderators to straighten that out. Make sure you're not mixing up ohs and zeros etc.

@Blenkie you can contact Moderators here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Blenkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should delete the referral code as this is a public forum by clicking on the three dots.  It can take up to 72 hours for your referral award.  Did your friend receive the $1 award?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Blenkie If you used the code during Activation process, you will get credit in 72 hours. Did your friend receive message that he referred someone? If not, you need to contact mods to apply the code to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The credit for being referred will take up to 72 hours to see. Usually over night. Did the friend get a text saying they got a new referral?

Need Help? Let's chat.