cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Point

fch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I used my wife's referral on Oct 31 to signup for PM $40 15GB Plan. So far I have received initial $10 signup credit and my wife has received first $5 payment called RAF October 2022 refer a friend reward. The txt send to my wife's states 'Thanks for referring a friend  during our promo. We've have taken $5 off your payment. As long as your friend stays with us , you 'll keep saving $5 every 30 days for up to $25.

My questions are:

1) When will my wife receive her 1 point per month referral? Do I have to stay for 30 days first before she will receive it?

2) What about my $5 (referee) credit? When am I suppose to receive that? I thought both referee and referrer are suppose to receive the credit.

3) My wife used a friend's referral to join in early October. She only received $10 credit. Will she receive another $5 per month credit as my friend who referred her has received his credit. The terms of the $25 credit states that you can only receive one $25 promo credit for referring a person but does not states anything about you receiving the credit if you used someone referral to join PM.

I would greatly appreciate clarification...

3 REPLIES 3

Tawny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@fch 

1)She will receive her 1 point into her Rewards on her renewal date, whenever that is, as long as her referee is still with PM. You, as her referee, don't have to stay with PM for 30 days first.

2)Yes, both the referrer and the referee are supposed to receive the RAF credit. You should have received your first $5 credit around the same time as your wife received hers. It's supposed to be sent out on the first Friday of the month. As we're now a week passed the first Friday of the month, if your credit has not been added to your account balance, contact Support so they can manually add it for you. Use the Chatbox / Simon to contact Support.

3)I'm curious as to how your wife's friend got the RAF bonus for your wife joining in early October. There was a RAF promo that ended Sept 30, and the next one started around Oct 18 and ran until Oct 31. Your wife joining in early Oct would have been in-between the promo dates. I wouldn't think either of them would be eligible for the credits.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@fch

My questions are:

1) When will my wife receive her 1 point per month referral? Do I have to stay for 30 days first before she will receive it?

Stay for 30 days maybe more. If you cancel, port out or suspend.....that will have a negative impact. 1 point not sure as I am on $s, and they show up on my payment date. And do look at My Account....it will show you an estimate of your next payment. 

2) What about my $5 (referee) credit? When am I suppose to receive that? I thought both referee and referrer are suppose to receive the credit.

If you are talking about the 5  x $5 = $25 RAF, you BOTH should receive on the first Friday of every month. If not get onto a CSA right away....a number of us had this promo go awry on both sides. 

3) My wife used a friend's referral to join in early October. She only received $10 credit. Will she receive another $5 per month credit as my friend who referred her has received his credit. The terms of the $25 credit states that you can only receive one $25 promo credit for referring a person but does not states anything about you receiving the credit if you used someone referral to join PM.

Since August there has been 3 $25 RAF promos. You need to find the start and end dates of them and then see if that matches your wife’s start date @darlicious may have those dates. Her friend can only one promo at a time...but there are issues with that too. How many times did he give out his referral code?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@fch 

• she should receive it immediately. ask her to login to the rewards section to check. if not, contact customer support
  • usually it's only the referrer that receives the $25 credit. I think she will receive her first $5 after 30 days from the promo
Need Help? Let's chat.