cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover account!!!

christopherbis1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot the e-mail associated with my public mobile account and I am looking to add data to my account.

How do I proceed? 

7 REPLIES 7

@christopherbis1 wrote:

I do not remember the e-mail account. Is their any way to recover it?? I have access to the phone!

Only CSA can tell you what email is associated to an account, but are you sure an Self Serve/My Rewards account was created before?

Were you ever able to log into your Self Serve/My Rewards account previously?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Look in all your email inboxes for a welcome email or other marketing emails. That would be the login id. Or you would need to contact the support people.

If you know your 4 digit pin then you could buy data add-ons dialing 611. But if you're intending to change plans with different data then you need to access the account.

christopherbis1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not remember the e-mail account. Is their any way to recover it?? I have access to the phone!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

In the meantime while you sort that out you should be able to add it via 611 on your phone

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@christopherbis1  Have you ever created a self serve account before, if not you can register for one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

If your account is a current/active within 90 days and other suggestions are not helping, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@christopherbis1 

You should have gotten an email from PM to the email address you used.

Conduct a search on all your email addresses and see which email you used to create your account.

Once you found it, enter it then click forgot password and answer your security question.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@christopherbis1 wrote:

Forgot the e-mail associated with my public mobile account and I am looking to add data to my account.

How do I proceed? 

Go to the Forgot your password link on the Self Serve site.  Enter e-mail addresses that you think you used.  When you get the right e-mail address, Public Mobile will send an e-mail to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.